Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Week 6: Day 25-29 - Let's Get This Taco Truck Rolling


Monday:
My goal this week is to get the ball rolling on the Taco Truck project. I've already started with creating a document to organize our project, and now Marco is showing me some vital information regarding this project. He has shown me how he will get Python to interact with SQLite, and it's very intriguing. This seems to make a lot more sense to me now.

Tuesday:
Today, I helped Ali with his Red Hat Exam preparation. He asked me some questions about the networking side of things, and I pointed him in the right direction with what he should know before going into the test. Next, I created a table in SQLite for the Taco Truck project. Now it's time to get Marco to integrate it!

Wednesday:
Today I worked on the Taco Truck project even more. We created a Github page for it, and I stored my SQL file on there for Marco to work on. I also installed Postgresql on the virtual machine server that Ali made for me. Next time, I'm going to work on the VA Votes project.

Thursday:
N/A (Field Trip)

Friday:
N/A (Field Trip)

1 comment:

  1. Your task this week, Mr. Ennis, is to research, document, and master PostreSQL system administration. Please stay focused on that and don't let yourself get distracted from it.

    ReplyDelete